To keep these classes free please leave a donation for the teacher here. https://customclothingboutique.com/products/donat-to-motley-muse
1 Head Of Cabbage
1 Bag Of Egg Noodles
1 LB Margarine
1 Lange Yellow Onion
Salt & Pepper
1. In a 3 quart duch oven melt 1 stick of margarine.
2. Chop and wash the cabbage and onion into long
strips. Add together in oven, then Bake 350°
3. Boil noodles to al dente. Drain. Then add to oven.
4. Tos with salt + Pepper to taste.
5. If noodles are dry add a stick of melted butter.