Art Science Challenge (48 Classes with Projects)
Looking for a way to break out of an artistic rut and explore your creativity to the fullest? Try this short-term art challenge and level up. Do the challenges you want at your own pace and in any order. Share your creative journey with the group in our social media platform on this website Confetti or keep it private. You're in control.
Each challenge takes around 20 minutes to complete. There is a 10 minute read with corresponding pictures on each topic followed by a challenge so that you can practice each skill.
This is an ongoing add free class and new challenges are constantly being added.
Here is a list of current challenges.
1. Color Theory For Painting
2. 29 Art Movements And Styles
3. Portrait Painting From Photographs: A Step-By-Step Painting Tutorial
4. Mixing Paint For Skin Tones
5. How to paint hair?
6. Landscape Painting: A Step-By-Step Painting Tutorial
7. How To Decide What Paint To Use
8. Watercolor Painting
9. Oil Painting
10. How does alcohol affect acrylic paint?
11. Paint Additives That Will Change How Acrylic Paint Behaves
12. 27 Different Surfaces For Acrilic Paint
13. How To Paint On Denim: 2 Video Classes with Step-By-Step Instructions
14. Painting On Plastic
15. Choosing The Right Canvas
16. How To Choose The Right Paint Brush
17. What is a filbert bright brush
18. How To Properly Clean Brushes
19. How to Bring Brushes Back to Life
20. Types Of Easels
21. Video Painting Classes With Step-By-Step Instructions (Classes that are not on my free YouTube channel)
22. Using The Rule Of Thirds In Design
23. Taking The Best Reference Photos
24. Different Methods On How To Transfer A Reference Photo Onto A Painting Surface
25. 20 Sketching Tips
26. Step-By-Step One A Day Sketching challenge
27. Principles Of Composition
28. Elements Of Design
30. Painting Realistic Shadows
31. How To Paint A Moon
33. Photographing Paintings
34. Protecting Paintings
35. Art Studio Organization
36. Motley Muse Podcast About Art
37. Inspirational And Uplifting Music To Listen To When Creating Art
38. The Pros And Cons Of Art School
39. How To Sell Art In Galleries
40. The Meanings Of Red
41. The Meanings Of Yellow
42. The Meanings Of Blue
43. The Meanings Of Green
44. The Meanings Of Purple
45. The Meanings Of Orange
46. Are black and white colors?
47. Did Leonardo da Vinci finish the Mona Lisa?
48. Who invented the wet on wet painting technique?
Here is a link to a page on my website that has links to all my different social media accounts.
This course is loaded with knowledge that you'll need to know about art science and how it corresponds to painting. It's straight to the point and has lots of pictures illustrating the topics. Why pay thousands of dollars to go to the university and study for four years when you can pay $50 here save money and time and get the cliff notes of what they will teach you at the college. This project will expand your mind and make it easier for you to understand the many art terms that are used in painting and how to better apply those ideas into your own art. A fun, entertaining, and easy read at the 9th grade reading level. It takes the average person 20 minutes to 1 hour to read and finishe each assignment.
Immediately after your purchase I will open the website and give you full access to all of the challenges. This access will never expire and you can come back at any time and as many times as you would like. No need to wait a month for everything to arrive in the mail. I will also send you an email with the link so you may access it later. Please make sure that you give me your correct email.
Receive FREE access to the Art Science Challenge when you donate to Wigs For Kids. Click Here For More Information.